13-D, Russel Street, Kolkata 700071, WB

+91-9433755975, +91-33-40065878

First and last time
Oct 06, 2017 09:20 AM 716 Views (via iOS App)

Hey friends this is Rasid here once again for the review of the Sam's Pub, which is located in russell street kolkata as it is new in the town so me and my friends decided to visit there.

By the name sam's pub it goes that its a kind of pub but trust me after you get inside of the pub you will be flatened to see the crowd in that place as it was so cheap to see the place because they were serving everything in black inside it.

the food quality I wont say bad but was not upto the mark as it was tasteless. we ordered chicken tandoor and found to be watery taste in the product and was cold. we told them bur they return told us that sorry at night this is what is available. I was ashtonised to hear that the staff says like that because at 11 am its not at all night in park street area. I know why it happened because we didnot order alcohol as we donot drink and we were only ordering food so thats y they were kind of ignoring us because of that and I tell u friend that do not visit there as its very costly and not worth your money and while getting down the stairs the security starts bragging you down for money like this is they advert for their pub.

Thank you.