56 Dukan, New Palasia, Indore 452001, MP

+91-9009994566, +91-9977164440

Indore India
Uncooked Momos
Jan 10, 2018 05:46 PM 339 Views

Hey Everyone, Today I am Reviewing Sam's Momos which is located at New Palasia. I visited there a month ago with my friends. We heard about that place earlier because it is one of the most popular place. So, we thought that we should try it.

They provide VARIETY OF MOMOS which is the best part about that place. So we thought that we must place an order and give a try to those momos. But when we tasted it, we found that MOMOS WERE UNCOOKED. The material inside those momos were like its not cooked correctly. The TASTE WAS UNUSUAL. Those who likes to eat momos would get it for the the first time of eating that. We had a lot of expectations from that place but at the end all we found was the disappointment only. After that, I never visited there and that is why will not suggest anyone to waste their money as well as money on that place.

Sam's Momos - New Palasia - Indore