Flavor:

Taste of Mexico!!
Jul 16, 2015 10:45 AM 1556 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Salsalito is a brand that brings the great tasting, authentic Mexican food in packs.

With the best taste and quality, under the technical guidance and supervision of experts in Tex Mex cuisine!My introduced me to this brand and I tried Salsalito Tortilla Chips Chilli flavour.They are triangular shaped chips made of some different stuff and a taste which I have not tasted before.

Likes-

They are spicy and are quite different in flavor from the chips we have in India.The chips are really crispy and rich in taste.It gives you the Idea of Mexican flavors (taste f pepper is dominant).They have unique tangy and spicy mix flavor along with chilli.Good and attractive packing.

Dislikes-

Everyone might not like this flavor.Not available in all stores.Priced really high 45 grams cost is Rs.30.But those wish to give shot of Mexican flavor go for it and is worth trying it!!

Salsalito Tortilla Chips