1st Floor, Sahara Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon 122002, HR

+91-124-4048015, +91-124-4048016

Gurgaon India
Salsa Salsa
Sep 25, 2015 12:08 PM 999 Views

Mexican, as the name proposes

Arranged in a dead shopping center on the first floor, it can without much of a stretch be taken note. In spite of the fact that there are very little of the spots to eat in this shopping center, yet this one I dont know why yet I attempted this.

They have a few alternatives in Mexican, furthermore some Indian. Despite the fact that Mexican is not that extraordinary, most likely they are not ready to have a decent tasteful footfall.

I requested the platter, and I think everything was okayish just, nothing so incredible.

I dont need to specify a considerable measure of points of interest also. Mexican rice has an aftertaste like Poha, no doubt beans were great and couple of moment things I would say. Nothing favor, PERIOD.

They benefit have benefit, a great spot to sit and I think on the off chance that you are extremely ravenous and stuck in this shopping center, you can go here and have some great nourishment.

next time, troublesome until I get stuck once more.

Salsa Salsa - MG Road - Gurgaon