Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

1, 3, Siddhivinayak Complex, Tem Ghar, Kalyan-Bhiwandi Road, Balaji Nagar, Bhiwandi, Thane 421302, MH

Bajaj

+91-8793637272

Very Very worst service
Oct 31, 2017 07:43 PM 972 Views
(Updated Oct 31, 2017 07:42 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Humble request: please do not prefer SALASAR Bajaj showroom Bhiwandi to purchase new bike. You will definitely face very very worst service:

Very bad experience with the service provided by SALASAR Bajaj Bhiwandi. I have visited first time by looking online review rate of SALASAR to brought new bike. Even after the complete cash payment they have not placed the order and I got the bike after 10 days and for that I have called multiple times. They have not event handover the bike on showroom, instate they told me to go and get your bike from different place which they called “godawn”. The godawn person told me to bring the petrol which was so embarrassing and I feel that I am bagging.

It’s a humble request to please please do not prefer the SALASAR showroom located at temghar pada, kalyan road Bhiwandi.

I brought Bajaj discover 125 cc. No doubt the bike is good but the service was so bad that I revoke many peoples to get in touch with SALASAR Bajaj.

Write a Review on Salasar Bajaj - Bhiwandi - Thane