Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

48, 54, Mumbai Pune Road, L P Bridge, Sector 1, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706, MH

Yamaha

+91-9967740162

Failed to delivery bike& non refund of money
Sep 12, 2017 09:46 AM 2357 Views
(Updated Sep 12, 2017 09:48 AM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I booked Yamaha Fz25 motor cycle on 14may 2017 at Sakshi motors Nerul Navi Mumbai with full payment to get the vehicle as early as possible. And the estimate time given was 13June 2017 but was assure the delivery will be done before 13 June. 2 months passed by but no vehicle was delivered even it was not yet bought from the company only false promises were made that bike will be delivered tomorrow or next week which were never met. I had to personally do all follow up and also frequent visits to the showroom. But the bike was never shown.

At last I demanded a refund for which the owner gave a post dated cheque saying it's for surety and the vehicle will be 100% delivered in weeks time and no need to deposit the cheque. I had also demanded in writing on the showrooms letterhead for the same. On the day of delivery same old story was narrated that RTO passing was done but number is still not allotted. As in Mumbai when a registration is done SMS is send to the owner for the same and I had still not received any such SMS. Then after calling the showroom I was informed that there will be still a delay for the delivery as the number is still not allotted then when I visited the showroom again and ask the owner for the tax receipt or the registration receipt he was unable to produce the same.

Then again false promises were made that a vehicle will be delivered in 2 days and then again in 3 days and then again in 2 days. At this point of time I had lost all my patience so I demanded a full refund of my payment which I had done in cash. Also demanded reimbursement for the expenses which I had to bear and also for the harassment. The owner denied refund in cash and In return the owner gave me a cheque of my refund amount and I also requested a a note on the company's letterhead saying that if the check is defaulted then it will be at fault of Sakshi Motors. The owner wrote me a post dated cheque saying that him it's time to cancel the vehicle which was allotted in my name for which I agreed and also demanded a letter saying that if the cheque is default at then it would be the owners responsibility.

On the day when I was going to deposit the check I got a SMS from the owner saying that please don't deposit that cheque today and deposited after 3 days as there are some technical issues. On asking what kind of technical issues were there the owner said that vehicle cancellation request is still not complete so will take more time. At this time I had no faith on owners words so I deposited the cheque and waited for it to be cleared. After 2 days I got SMS from my bank saying that the cheque has been bounced due to insufficient balance in the issuers account. When I asked the owner for the reason of defaulted check he said that he told me to deposit the cheque after 3 days. Then he took my account details and promised me to do a NEFT transfer by tomorrow(3AUG2017). When Called the next day the owner now says that he will transfer money on coming Monday 7AUG2017. We are chasing him daily but till now(12 Sep 17)  no refund. When logged compliant they say we are escalating it to higher Authority from past 1 and half month. There is no resolution from Yamaha too.

Sakshi Motors - Nerul - Navi Mumbai