Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

raebareli India
Good and responsive
Dec 12, 2015 12:44 PM 33487 Views

Medical Care:

I was suffering from typhoid fever before 4 months. My physician has tried a lot for my recovery but he could not. My condition was becoming worst day by day. He suggested us this hospital as I was new to city. My family admitted me and my treatment started immediately. Doctors and other staff members were very helping. They are having very good and clean rooms.

Doctors also visit patient 2-3 times in a day. Although it is very costly but such lavish treatment can definitely have good charges also. Proper care and medicines made me to get recovery in 4-5 days. They have also help me in diet plan after my weight loss. Over all good service but yet costly.

Write a Review on Sakra World Hospital - Bangalore