Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

Bangalore Lootera SAKRA world
Apr 26, 2019 04:02 AM 6401 Views

Medical Care:

I was there in the hospital for my stomach pain due to some bad food. When I took an entry to the hospital at late night 2:00 am there are just a security guard only who use to kill mosqutoes there. When I take entry to the the hospital I saw nurses at the reception taking tight sleep with the emergency doctor it self. When I called him they told me that go and lie down on the bed there we are coming then I went to the bed for sleep they people come with salaine, injection, tablets and ultrasound set up box. After having the injection and tablet I feel good after 30 minutes but they are trying to complete my ultrasound section later on they did that. When I am ready to leave the hospital they give a bill on 10k just for the injection and tablet. After that day I went to a govt hospital near to that only when I asked to doctor about that and the doctor told me that it cost you around only 200 and why you went there I told that I am new to bangalore so I dont have any idea about this.

Thank you.