Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

Very poor and money eating hospital.
Jun 10, 2019 02:32 AM 2620 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

Very poor hospital have post review in Google and got response. Which is more shocking hospital management should give refund but they trying to cover three Jr doc mistake.

And more over before giving response they should check details. According to them stupid is profanity, I guess they should check Google to understand what does profanity mean and as per Google if there is any profanity that reviews will be never active. I just need my refund. Until that I'll keep posting facts of sakra hospital.

Guys at end don't waste ur money how big the hospital is from outside all maintenance will be taken from pacient. Google review also have only 3.5 stars.

Write a Review on Sakra World Hospital - Bangalore