Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

Emergency doctor is not experienced
Apr 25, 2019 11:32 AM 2446 Views
(Updated Apr 25, 2019 11:32 AM)

Medical Care:

Hi,

My 60 year old mother had constipation from past 3 days & started complaining of pain in abdomen on 3rd day. I took her to Sakra at 1am at emergency. The duty Dr Anjana was impatient to listen to problem, rather was keen to get tests for ECG, Echo, Ultrasound, Blood test, RFT, Liver FT, etc & got me signed on a estimate sheet. At one point of time, she said pain is bcoz of Gall Bladder stones & when I asked how many stones are there, they informed to get CT scan to be done, The Ultrasound lab technician were also in sleepy mood & didnt give proper report.

Upto 6am pains didnt subside & suggested for admission. Upto 3 pm same day, pains didnt come down. One of the Junior doctor in the ward advised for Enema to help her pass motions. Once passed, she became Normal & Active.

I got her discharged at 6pm, however Dr in charge suggested to stay for 2 more days. I was made to pay Rs 22, 000 for the stay from 6am - 6pm same day, of which the Tests itself was Rs 15, 000! The Enema was only Rs 30/-.

I wonder what the Emergency Dr was upto, She was more eager to get Tests to get Quick money, where she couldnt identify the cause. Money Making is the motto of this Emergency Dr Anjana.

Write a Review on Sakra World Hospital - Bangalore