Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

No proper process followed and management is worst
Sep 30, 2019 01:55 PM 1902 Views

Medical Care:

I met a doctor on Friday. He told me to come with reports on Mon.

Once you go there and follow proper process take follow up appointment and wait for ur turn. It shows next is my turn on screen. But instead they will call some one else. I waited there for around half day. After that reception guy came and told go for lunch and come. If you ask Why u or not following process, they will not reply anything. The thing is they are not bothered about customers time as well. Next to me one more senior citizen was waiting along with us if he goes and asks they are least bothered about him. They told him go for today and come next day and take one more appointment, He told I came from far place, then wait until we call. He is asking me whether they do treatment properly, Is doctor good.

Worst behavior mainly the people staff around doctors. I do not know whether it's the intention of doctors or staff is creating it.

I think for namesake and show off purpose they are doing. Otherwise it's same as clinic outside.

First show some respect to people and patience. Do not always think about money.

Taking medicine s from pharmacy is one more comedy.

Better doctors can have own clinic instead of working in such big hospital s, otherwise good doctors name will also be spoiled.

Sakra World Hospital - Bangalore