Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

Top worst service hospital
Jul 01, 2019 11:22 AM 1932 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 01, 2019 11:24 AM)

Medical Care:

Doctors are very good .no other thought needed to take appointment with any doctor.

But to take the appointment we have to struggle alot for sure as you can take appointment only on call where this customer care always busy and the calls will be ended.

No worries, you can get the appointment if you try several times.

Once you get the appointment another drama will start in hospital. No one will help you in the hospital process. All receptionist will shout and wild behavior..but at the entrance there will be small bored saying that speak softly. this line hospital only not following I believe.

I'm writing this because I suffered alot and I m coming to the hospital since 2014. Still visiting just because of doctors.

My sincere request to the management, please train the staff to work with the patients.

Patient is more than a customer to the hospital I believe.

Please don't test the patients patience.

Write a Review on Sakra World Hospital - Bangalore