Medical Care:

52/2 & 52/3, Near Passport Office, Devarabeesanahalli Flyover, Kariyammana Agrahara, Bellandur, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru 560037, KA

+91-80-49694969

Maternity is a No Go
May 12, 2019 07:54 PM 2860 Views

Medical Care:

Hello All,

If you are looking for Maternity Hospital and stumble upon SAKRA. Please beware. Don' even think about SAKRA. You might land up in situations where they will take advantage of your Vulnerability .

I was looking for a second opinion for my 32 weeks pregnant wife just to cross the consultation which I was provided from Cloud Nine Hospital.

As a Reference I went to Dr. Chitra Sreenivasa Murthy. Although the doctor was polite we happened to get stuck in a situation which was alarming. She advised that she will be able to give a consultation based on a fresh Scan in SAKRA lab. I was ok with this. But what happened next just shocked us beyond our imagination.

The Lab doctor(Dr. Shailaja) along with the above doctor changed the scan report values to make us believe that the consultation at cloud Nine was wrong and you are free to come to SAKRA for your child's Birth. we were spooked at this point and in a very vulnerable position.

As a consequence I went to a third LAB to get the actual results.

After the scan from there the result were in consensus with the CLOUD Nine reports thus making SAKRA a money Minting machine not a Hospital which cares for you. So think wisely before going to this place

Write a Review on Sakra World Hospital - Bangalore