Bunch of Thieves cheating on the name of 'Sainik'
Jan 25, 2018 11:33 AM 213 Views
(Updated Jan 25, 2018 11:35 AM)

This is my horrible experience with this shitty gang.I moved my goods with them in month of May 2017 .Receipt Number is LR410.

I have opted to Sainik Packers and Movers to shift my house when I am moving from Bangalore to my hometown as they offered better price estimate compared to others.

They came and packed items quite well but after they packed the goods, they asked to pay extra amount(Rs 1000) as they said there will be extra charge as they will be crossing borders. NEVER TRUST THEIR STIMATE, THEY ARE QUITE FALSE  AND YOU NEED TO PAY MORE.

They said my goods will be transferred in 2 days.But it took me more than 20 days to get the goods delivered.This is really horrible.It has became a routine to me all those 20 days to call them them and listen to their open lies.Almost every day, they say the goods will be delivered tonight but it never happened.

DO NOT GO WITH THEM IF YOU WANT TO GT GOODS TRANSFERRED IN TIME.

I don't got all the packages delivered.One of my packages got missed.When I checked the same with them, they have not responded well.They said they will check and send the package through courier. But they never sent it back.Since I have moved to other country for short duration, I have not filed police complaint, otherwise I would have filed complaint against them.

NEVER TRUST THEM .THEY WILL CUT THE PACKAGE AND TAKE THINGS AT THEIR WILL.THEY WILL EVEN GET THE WHOLE PACKAAGE MISSING.

NEVER EVER CHOOSE THEM.GO FOR BETTER BRANDS EVEN IF THEY CHARGE MORE AS THEY ARE RELIABLE.

Write a Review on Sainik Packers and Movers