Proud name, terrible service !
Feb 06, 2018 05:47 PM 233 Views
(Updated Feb 06, 2018 05:56 PM)

Recently engaged Sainik Packers and Movers to shift my belongings from Bangalore to Kolkata. I am thoroughly disappointed with their service. I happened to read the comments on this site and I would like to weigh in all the negative feedback about this company.

Their sales pitch is full of courtesy and on point but once you are in the deal, then the nightmare begins.

Your first quote is will perhaps be 50-60% of the money you end up spending in the end. I was quoted 17, 500 for this service. I didn't have too many items(Refridgerator, Washing machine, water purifier, microwave being the big ones and the rest clothes and cutlery). Then, after you agree, they send a Business Development Manager or one who claims to be one to survey your home. This person increases the estimate by 25%-30%. So, after this meeting, my estimate 23, 500. I am asked a token deposit of 1k, which I pay after all the hassles. I believe, the quote can vary but this is harrassment. Then on the day of packing, you have an enthusiastic 3 who turn up, do what they need to and then there is a final bill. This has 2 k extra. So, now the bill is 25, 500. They haggle with you. Till you lose it and fall for it. After the loading, they would want "chai-pani" kharcha, which is nothing less than 1000. So, my bill is 26, 500. Now, the deal was that I pay 1/2 the amount after loading and the rest after unloading, which was duly agreed. But only until the goods leave your premises. Once this is done, they start harassing you. My stuff was collected on the 20th and didn't leave until I paid the whole amount, which was 5 days from the day of loading. I was told point blank that the goods will not leave the storage until I pay up in full. I also informed the Manager, Mr Manoj Rathore, that the deal was 50% during loading and 50% after and he wnet bonkers stating that the person was new, didn't know, blah blah etc. So, I pay up. Again, they utilize the services of another provider who is heading with stuff in your direction, which is Kolkata. I understand this, almost all packers go about their business this way. Now, this person calls in and says he would be able to dispose or unload at around 10 pm. I said that's too late and I have my aged parents and I can't expect them to handle this at that hour. These guys care a damn. Terrible folks. After much haggling, they say they would deliver the next day but I need to pay up another 1 k. So now, I have spent 28k plus "chai pani" of 1k. Total 29k.

The best part, my refridgerator stand is broken, the washing machine is broken, the coil was damaged apparently. The filter from the water purifier is broken.The cutlery is broken. The cutlery for the microwave is broken. Now, I spend almost 10 k to fix them?! Voila!

All calls go unanswered. These guys just churn patiotism, nationalism or whatever it is by branding themselves as Sainiks but they are anything but that. These folks are terrible to deal with, and as people, absolutely unempathetic, so I would call them sad examples for humans. Anyhow!

This is just a personal reccomendation. I am not sure how it works with other moving companies. I've worked with 2. the first one Kolkata to Bangalore, well no complaints. I guess they were Aggarwals. Then these morons.Absolute pain.

I would say NO! to these guys/company. Good luck for the ones who wish to utilize Sainik services.

Write a Review on Sainik Packers and Movers