Worst service and always behind money
May 17, 2019 09:21 AM 521 Views

I got fooled by the review comments. They are the worst movers n packers I have come across. They just go with the brand that the persons who formed the company are retired service men. I seriously doubt if they are retired or fired. We all know about our Army men- how professional, dedicated and committed they are to their words. But these people are opposite to that.

Please think before you call them. The sales person Mr. Nirinjan Singh just exaggerate about his company and commitment which are all bullshit.

Be assured that at least 10% of your items will be damaged or will become completely useless to use. If you have any food items it’s better to give to poor people than getting it shifted as it vl definitely get ruined or mixed.

They are least bothered about the items. Even though you insist to arrange while packing, they wont listen and just throw the items into the boxes. Many of my plastic boxes and glass items were broken although I had packed it with paper and placed in the box.

Always be near them while packing kitchen items - they won't arrange the kitchen boxes, they just throw and will not bother to check if the box lit has opened - my spices and masala items were completely mixed and had to throw it away. Now coming to the Fridge items - they wont pack it in a separate box, whichever kitchen box is free, they will throw all the fridge items into it. If you have milk, ghee or any liquid items - just forget about it. It will be opened and will mess up the entire box. I had a dosa batter and the great guy put the box upside down - which made the box lid to open due to the pressure. almost all the items in that box had the batter on it and after few hours it started to stink and I had to throw most of the boxes.

Finally - once the shifting is done - if you ask them to come later and pick the empty boxes they will charge Rs.50/- per box as deposit. But the catch is upon return they will for sure deduct Rs.200/- to 500/- as fuel charges to comeback and pick the boxes. The actual cost of the box is not more than 25-35/- but you end up paying more. If you argue with them they dont care, they just handover the cash and walk away.

Think before you call Sainik Packer. If you still choose them, make sure you agree with them all the terms and get it written and signed. Also it's better to take insurance if you have more of Glass or delicate items.

Sainik Packers and Movers