Hyderabad India
Congratulations! You are the worst ever packers!!!
Sep 28, 2018 05:42 AM 75 Views

It's been a while since I used their service, close to 6 months now. BLR -> HYD(something I had done 3-4 times previously).

1. They asked for token amount upfront to seal the deal for 7am on a particular day.

2. They sent a vehicle at 11:30am(also threatening to cancel if I raised by voice further) on the D-day. Well, it's ok for you to pack all the stuff & be prepared with your 4-yr-old by 7am. They have other commitments which are more important.

3. Their packaging is mind-blowing! You will have to still keep shouting at the peak of your voice to get 3 layers of packing at least & forget about 5-layer packing that they commit. The guys wont count beyond 2-3 layers anyway:)

4. The brochures will say very professional lot with neatly dressed jawans literally doing your packing. The ones who will come are the ones they can get on that particular day - those without brains or enthu to work. They need consistent breaks.

5. I am very happy now after 6 months of availing their service - I can buy a new fridge because the old one is still leaking, a good photo frame's glass was completely shattered, AC copper wire was already purchased during re-installation. And there are several other damages which we had to get minor repairs done or ignore until they crumble.

6. Let me assure you, these guys are good people! Some of them are great as well! But they are just in the wrong business! While their competitors were offering post-delivery payment. they wanted 50-100% advance & held my stuff back for two days and wreaked havoc in my life until I got a mediator(AssureShift, will talk of them) and paid the mediator for surety. Well, I had a new job and obviously had enough leaves on-hand so all my planning to move stuff on a Saturday morning and be set by Sunday evening was foolproof:)

7. This is purely sarcastic in nature: Absolutely class behaviour from the manager. Bugger is worth his weight in gold! and they say he's an army man - must be a high-ranking official. Highly responsible, knows how to treat you well, is customer-focussed & absolutely one of those we look up to - a role model?(Just to make things clear: the worst person I have ever come across. Is good at ransoms & kidnapping I m sure)

8. Will not even think of moving houses for the next 2-3 years with the way this has turned out. Best part. They charged the most 29, 000/-(AssureShift refunded 2, 000/-), but it is still only 7, 000'- more than the guys who were offering us post-delivery payment:)

Just dont talk to them or call them! It is best avoided forever.

Such businesses have to be shut down immediately. It is your money, your stuff & your life, they will ruin all of it for you.

Your holiday plans, damage your stuff and also loot your money in the literal sense.

Please connect with me if you want further clarity on "Sainik Packers"

AssureShift - is as irresponsible! They finally did my job but I had to also pursue them vehemently. Thanks for doing the job though!

PS: Had to wait this long because they were enquiring regularly about whether I posted online about this episode. Let's see what happens cos I posted all this.

Write a Review on Sainik Packers and Movers