Very unprofessional, don't be deceived with their
Apr 28, 2019 04:21 PM 264 Views (via Mobile)

I got fooled by Google rating and hired them to get my household stuff moved from Bangalore to Pune. They are very unprofessional, no commitment once you agreed to go with them, sharing my experience below.

1. On the day of packing they came to our place after 4.30 PM with limited man-power and packing material...after repeated follow up they were able to finish packing at 11PM. Please note we did not have any major furniture, like, bed, sofa, refrRefrigeretc.

2. I had to continuously keep vigil and remind them on things, else they could have easily missed stuff like, dish antenna, cycle at parking etc.

3. They promised to deliver my consignment in Pune in 3-4 days, finally after repeated follow up they delivered on the 7th day.

4. The person who took the order from us stopped picking up my phone after I was rigorously following up on delayed packing and delivery as well.

5. No coordination between Pune and Bangalore office and shrugged off responsibility on each other.

6. Lot of items were broken (specially glass utensils) due to improper packjng/handling.

7. One suitcase was missing and again after repeated follow up they delivered one which was not ours, but forced to accept the same. That too happened after a week.

8. Though I paid for insurance, there is no process to claim for damaged items and they won't entertain your call regarding this.

Please be cognizant and careful before you get lured by their false primised, they would tell you that they do work with Indian armed forces etc. I have done a mistake of choosing theim insteadof Agarwal packers (with whom I had much better experience earlier). I thought will save some money (as APML will be 20-30% more expensive) as I don't have any major furniture, but the experience proved to be more expensive.

P.S. please refer to the photos attached and feel free to contact me if you want to check anything further. I don't mind taking some time out to prevent someone else commiting the same mistake.

Write a Review on Sainik Packers and Movers