Worst Packers & Movers Never Ever Wanted
May 09, 2018 03:35 PM 92 Views

Worst will be even a lesser word to describe them, Household items promised for 14feet container, picked in TATA 407 then dumped in Tempo. Priced for Single container. And items, Glassware 100% breakage, TV Stand 100% damaged, Frigde Scratched. Electric cooker got oval shaped, mixer in two pieces, irony couldn't even find the legs of TV stand.

Four-wheeler: All Accessories stolen completely and they charge for petrol in excess.

And they will never give your four-wheeler if you wont pay every penny. Their common dialogue is pay everything and we shall fight with insurance company and will settle its claim, once bill cleared then they will never answer your call.

I have given a detailed review because of the headache they have created in my life and don't want others to face the same. still if u feel to talk can mail me on

Better to leave your household items in a goods wagon rather that hiring them to shift them

They are cheater, and deserve half star.

saikrishnakommuri@gmail.com