Best work sainik packers and movers bangalore
Dec 23, 2015 11:45 AM 1838 Views

Would Like to share my experience from SAINIK PACKERS with you all which may change the perception forever . Got shifted from Bangalore to Gurgaon in last month 23rd . Was planning to shift my complete household so submitted my query to Sulekha.com from where call got started for many packers and movers for me to do survey. I Used to review the rating and feedback from mouth shut for each and every packers and movers. In this course of action I separately inquired for Agrawal packers and Movers from where till date I didn’t received a single call though they have there call center and good rating.

It was first time when I was shifting with house hold so earlier I planned to sell out my all asset there and I posted the aid but the rates were very poor lower compared to my expectation. One day I received a call from VIKARM SINGH(SAINIK PACKERS) and asked for the negotiated price including insurance, where I got fixed this booking without meeting him . I told the date to shift the house hold for packing and all but asked him I will visit your office so he gave me address and after meeting him personally got trust, where I asked him will not pay any extra amount though you are taking household on 22nd but I will give you the address of my house on or before 7th Oct only and he agreed on the same saying that there wont be any holding charges will be applicable on the same.

Now before one week back call started coming to me saying that your package has been arrived and provide your address to unload and unpack the same other wise charges will be incurred for ware house . I replied to that person and informed about the deal done between me and VIKARM, VIKARM took immediate corrective action with mail for this . Informed me personally you will receive the call in a short while, please give the address and don’t pay any extra money to any one .really praised the effort given to me from VIKARM that day, second day I gave them local address for household to deliver and with full trust without paying a singly extra penny complete house hold has been unloaded by the team to my Owners Home because the tenant will vacate the home on 15th this month and I will get possession, where the person came for unload said me whenever you want us to bring this boxes and packed item on upstairs as rented home is on second floor, they will come and help me for that also.

Here Would Like to share my experience at first instance-

Don’t sell household just because you are relocating, you may not get the same item on same price you incurred. Always carry because you are familiar with that, its not all about you it may be your parents, wife, children where feelings are tagged and attached with those item.

To make the decision do proper scrutiny of faulty packers and movers as they may offer you a rate which would be unbelievable, but at the end they will take the money as much they want.

I personally trusted and recommend all of you for SAINIK PACKERS, their packing, quick response for each call by VIKARM(SAINIK PACKERS Bangalore) and excellent coordination till your house hold is not physically recived and un pack at your dore step.

Last but not the least Thanks VIKARM SINGH AND SAINIK PACKERS AND MOVERS Team for unwinding the fact of commitment and quality you delivered.

Wish you all the best .