Academics:

ICSE Board

+91-02135-288440

Hansi India
Sahyadri school
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jan 14, 2018 06:23 AM 9508 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Hii friends, This is Deepak Jangra and I would like to share my personal experience with the Sahyadri School , Pune.

This review is regarding as my personal experience with this School.

I studied in this school for passing my 10th class. But this is not a good school for better study. There are no rules for a student. Today I share my experience with this school that which difficulties I faced when I studied in this school: -

There is not a good staff for teaching. Complete staff is new and unexperienced. They have no knowledge how to teach the students. Also they cram only the lessons of the book but they don't give extra knowledge of social world. The infrastructure of the school looks like a old building. The building damage from many places and the plaster damage of every wall. The fans are not working all the time.

There is no extracircular activities in this school in a year. Students feel boring in absence of cultural or annual functions. School don't give attention on extracircular activities. There is no rules for students. The students can go for washroom without permission. Many students use a bold voice but teachers don't tell them anything. I suggest you friends not to take admission in this school.

Thanks for reading my review.

Sahyadri School - Pune