Medical Care:

+91-8182-221588

A new birth
Nov 02, 2020 10:34 PM 437 Views

Medical Care:

It is very difficult to get a total satisfaction when it comes to requirement of medical assistance. I have found a very good, genuine, supportive Doctors, Staff & Medical Care for my father at Narayana Hrudayalaya - Shimoga. I am very much thankful where I felt like my father has re-born.

My father has been treated for multiple dis-orders where he was treated for Covid 19, Cardiac issue by Dr. Sreevatsav Nadig and Kidney dysfunction by Dr. K Ravi who kept us informative about the patient's condition and very supportive. The staff were very good and very supportive and kept us updated on every moments of father's health.

I personally prefer and suggest to visit NH-Shimoga which has a very good infrastructure and medical care assistance / Staff and mainly service oriented doctors.

I personally thankful to Dr. Sreevatsav Nadig, Dr. Ravi K & Dr. Suma & Mr. Devkumar who is an in-charge of Estimation, Ms. Nutan and Renuka Sister and entire staff who was supporting Covid 19 HDU ward.

Sahyadri Narayana Multispeciality Hospital - Harakere - Shimoga