Pathetic services and highly unprofessional
Sep 16, 2016 02:19 AM 2506 Views (via Mobile)

Sahara se no Sahara. I am devastated by the level of services by a private packers and movers and the turmoil a general public has to go through. I just got transferred from bangalore to Jaipur and hired services from Sahara packers and movers to shift my entire household. They initially sent me a quotation of 39000 plus the service tax(again a mammoth 15% whereas it should be 5%). When I reached Jaipur and asked for my consignment they said u I'll have to make the entire payment and only then we will deliver it to your house. They kept my consignment for 8 days with them and threatened me to clear the full payment without even seeing my consignment. They additionally charged me 6000 rupees for insurance which was initially part of 39000 package. They made me wait for another 6hrs and then they reach at 12 in the midnight to deliver my consignment. Over and above they do not deliver 3 packages and ran off. I am running behind them from one week and my valuables have been mishandled by them. Is there anybody who has the guts to take action against these cheaters.

Write a Review on Sahara Domestic and International Packers and Movers