One of the worst movers and packers "Sahara"
Mar 27, 2017 02:00 PM 1590 Views

I booked my "house Shifting" from Channai to Bangalore with "Sahara Domestic and International Packers and Movers".

They are worst in each service(Customer and Staff service),

I paid around more than Rs. 12K for this poor service.

• Packing, worst, no experience, I called them to come early in the morning as I wanted my stuff to be delivered on same day. They came 6:30 AM at my chennai rented house and took 7 hrs. to pack 2BHK apartment with few heavy stuff by 3 persons. Later we also involved in packing. no proper wrapping. Its all worst. I given 2 times tea break to them as human and money for tea. I given 500 Rs. tip after packing. If you dont give or 100-200 Rs, they take forcefully. Their behavior is also worst and you can not leave the place for a minute.

• They Worst in talking, They are Ba. and do not know how to talk. They talk as they are giving "Dhamaki" to you that they return their vehicle from middle but you can not do any thing cause your stuff is in mid of way. When I talked to head office in Bangalore, their response also is not good/not supportive. The lady(receptionist) said "no one is there in office" when I tried to call them for complaint. And she was telling me tell her the story. The Guy name "AMAR CHAND" who talks and give "Dhamaki" after taking your money.

• Reaching to Bangalore to my house it took more than 20 hrs. just 350 KM from Chennai.

All false commitment.

And many more. You can not expect any better service by them and if you think your goods are safe, your thinking could be wrong or majorly wrong.

Never Ever go for it. Go for other safe service. I will never recommend these people considering your safety.

Thanks