KARNATAKA (Bengaluru / Bangalore) India
Never use this transport service
Mar 04, 2019 06:10 PM 391 Views

I booked Sahara Packers and Movers to shift my house luggage from Bangalore from Howrah. While booking the person committed to reach the luggage in 5 to 7 days. Person by name Shukla-9379961333. They didnt have office in Kolkata, so they sent my luggage to other transport vendor in kolkata. By name Singh-9379642405. Luggage was sent on 06th Jan 2019 from Bangalore. The vendor told me luggage will reach to your flat in howrah on 15th Jan 2019 in afternoon.

With my family I came to new empty apartment waiting for my things. Till night they said it will reach in some time and after 10 p.m they stopped picking call.

Next morning after threatening Sahara Packers and Movers Bangalore office person Shukla, for police complain of theft of my luggage. Next day Singh sent the luggage in midnight. Worst experience of my life. Never opt for this transport.

They are bunch of brokers operating on shared carriers on name of cheap service and wasting our time

Write a Review on Sahara Domestic and International Packers and Movers