Worst Packers & Movers Please dont go with them
Jul 24, 2016 12:36 AM 2738 Views

I was required to shift from Bangalore to Mumbai as I was relocating for my new job. After getting quotes from various packers and movers, I with a bit of hesitation decided to request quote from sahara packers and movers as well. I was hesitatant because I had already seen many bad reviews about them and I was not very sure what to do. Finally I thought let me try once and called this guy(I think his name was Jitesh, Div Manager or something), to my home to check the goods and give me a quote. I dont know but this guy speaks very well and he will say everything at your service, dont bother and all that and I was completely misled by his promises and talks. He did not quote anything less than the others(Infact he quoted almost same as Agarwal who are supposed to be the best). But even though the quote was on the higher side and there were few who had quoted less than this guy, only coz of the way he spoke I decided that he should be reliable and finally gave him the assignment.

My first doubt started two days before he was supposed to come for the packing, when I called him to reconfirm the price coz I wanted to make sure what he had quoted was all inclusive and he should not charge anything additional later on. The response on phone I got from jitesh was am playing holi I will call you tomorrow when I have time. I was shocked by the response - who says he is playing holi and cant talk business. I did not like it and was a bit stern for which he then said he will recheck and call back in 15 min. He did not call back but sent a message mentioning the amount as final.

On the day of movement, the guys came on time in the morning and started packing. There is nothing special about packing and very ordinary packing so please dont go by what these people say about using materials for packing.

Once the packing was done, it was time for making the payment. The guy took half an hour to calculate and give me the amount and to my astonishment he had mentioned 4000 more than what the quote was for. When I confronted he said he is not sure and I have to talk to Jitesh. So I called this guy and he is not picking the phone. After several attempts he finally picks the phone and after some talking he tells the guy some amount am not sure of but again it is 750 more than what he had quoted. I had to again call him and then he starts saying some taxes at border was not included. I told him this is not fair and he had confirmed by message the amount but he is not ready to listen. I tell him I did not negotiate 1 rupee of what he quoted and went by all the words he spoke and now he cant reduce 750rs. I was completely frustrated and told him this was enough and asked him to unpack everything and keep. Only after that did he waive off the 750. I knew by this time I had done a big mistake but it was too late to change anything.

In Mumbai, my luggage came on time as he had mentioned but the car came late but anyways that didnt bother me much. The luggage was a big issue coz there was only one guy who had come for unloading and he alone had to unload the goods from lorry and move it to my home. Finally I ended up helping him to unload and also carry few boxes. The guy who came doesnt know how to fix the cot and I had to help him on that. By that time Mr Jitesh called and I told him there is only one guy and I am being made to carry the luggage to which he asked me to give the phone to the guy. You wont believe what he said(I was recording the call which he was not aware of). he is telling the guy that its ok you have come alone here but the next unloading is for a reliance executive and a corporate booking so make sure u dont go alone and take someone. If the next unloading is for a reliance VP wtf am I of no value? I told him that I heard what you said and told him this is the last time am doing business with you. by the way the Fridge was broken and I had to buy a new one, and also a table.

PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH THESE GUYS, THEY ARE NO 1 CHEATERS.

Write a Review on Sahara Domestic and International Packers and Movers