A total fraudulent service
Jun 05, 2017 12:48 PM 1228 Views

First and foremost they never honor or listen to any of the commitments made to us during booking time. They will always insist us to pay in the beginning and after paying to them they wont even listen to us. I moved my things from Chennai to Hosur last month.First and foremost they don't have their own vehicle. They hire it from the local guys and use them for transportation. Those local drivers go to their own place, take rest and deliver the things with delay. In the mean time we'll never know what's happening to our goods. There were differences between the goods sent ans goods received. They've just unloaded the things and flew away from my place as early as possible. When I contacted and communicated them regarding this missing items, they have not taken any responsibility and they insisted me to talk to the concerned driver. Moreover they have pressurized me to pay Insurance premium amount during booking so that I can claim in case of any unwanted incidents / accidents. Atlast I came to know that they have not even paid the insurance premium and looted it.

Altogether a very pathetic and unprofessional packers and movers. Please don't prefer them. Else you may have to feel very bad and write a review like what I've done.

Write a Review on Sahara Domestic and International Packers and Movers