Bloody cheaters and fraudsters
Aug 19, 2017 03:13 PM 966 Views

First of all they are not even deserve rating of half star. I had to transport my household and car from Bangalore to Pune hence I had booked Sahara Domestic & International Packers & Movers Private Limited. Their marketing executive Chittranjan Rout(9880122866) came to me to put quotation and we had finalised to 18k. Next day we had given our household along with bike. And again after 2 days we had given our car for the transportation. During the time of taking my car 2 guys came to collect my car and presented quotation of 22K. When I said that the discussed amount was 18K, they simply denied by saying 18K+ Service Charge+ Docket charges which is 22K. I called up Chittranjan(Marketing Executive who have finalised 18K) and asked him about decided quotation and he said 18K+ Service charges you can pay at the time of delivery which is 21K. After 4-5 days I have received my household at Pune I paid household charges and kept car charges pending as I had not received by the time. That they said car will be received after 3-4 days. After 3-4 days I called up then they were saying there is some issue with the car container so after 2 days you will receive it. Again after 2 days I called up their Pune manager Indrapal(9370966333) to take status of my Car and surprisingly he was not even knowing the exact date and shipment details of my car. So I called up Bangalore Head Office, their lady receptionist seats into bangalore office is not at all capable of handling customers, I asked about my car status she said she will give me a call after half an hour with the status. After couple of hours waiting for the call I called back them and asked to transfer my call to the manager Rajesh(9379961333), she said manager is not available. So I took his mobile number and called him up. After many times trying his number he received my call. He too said he will take a status and let me know. But I had not received a single call from anybody. Next day I had spoken with their Branch Head Rahul Modi(9341231571) and asked for status. He said car will be delivered after 2 days as there is some problem during transport. I started worrying about it as it already 10 days passed. After couple days I called up Rajesh again and he said their Car container had some accident near Satara and Police filed case against it so Car will be delivered after 2 days. After 2 days I called up Rajesh then he was asking me to complete my Payment then only they will deliver it. I told him Chittranjan had already asked me to pay all the amount only after delivery. He denied and asked me to complete the payment. I said show me my car and then I will pay. In this 10-12 days conversation they used to disconnect my calls, did not picked my calls, talking arrogantly. Next day I called again up to Rajesh and he said Car has reached to Pune so you pay first then we will deliver it. So I called up Indrapal and asked him to get my car at my address and collect your payment. He sent one guy on bike to collect payment and then after receiving they delivered my car. After seeing my car I just got stunned as front both tyres are changed, huge scratches on right both doors, back seats are badly dirt with mud patches and pets hairs on music deck. I request to all others not to opt their services out for the moving your stuff.

Write a Review on Sahara Domestic and International Packers and Movers