Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Rajasthan India
Sah Petroleum LTD...
Jan 20, 2016 12:43 PM 2254 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I posted in this company as a safety officer for a shutdown projects. The project complete in just 3 months . So they offered me a good salary . Now I decided to join this company.first of all talking about company. This company making his work and projects in a large scale. So u dint worry about working prgress. Now we have too many oppurtinities to build up our career with this company.they offered me lots of facilities. They make a insurance for my life at the time of project. Because if happens wrong with the site and if I died than my insurance will help my family to regenerate.

What I really dont like in this is the work environment. As a safety officer I must need an permission order to stop the unsafe activities. But they told me that dont stop the work anymore. I said them so wats my work to stay here . Than they change my work place and placed me into a confined space. So I was unhappy to see the work procedure. They forced every worker to give their work hard every time . I feel that its a hell to poor workers. Because they are like servants for the company. No body cares for him.I dont like the seniors staff attitude at the site .

Sah Petroleums Ltd