Sagem

Affordable Music phone
Feb 01, 2008 12:17 PM 4074 Views

I am using this phone from past 4 months without any major problem(few minor problems here and there). This phone is very useful for person like me who cant use camera phone in office. I am music buff hence was looking for a phone which has decent memory, mp3 player and radio and most importantly "WITHOUT CAMERA". This mobile best fitted my criteria and budget:)

Like all these phone to has it own share of problems. No bluetooth means you need to transfer music only thru data cable included in the package. Also there are few bugs in MP3 player. It gets closed for no reason at all. You need to choose from only 3 wallpapers:( what a crap. Also if songs are transfered to any other folder mobile doesnot recognise it.

Overall its nice phone for Rs 3700/-(With 1Gb card). Now its price has been slashed to Rs 1900/-(With 128Mb card. Its a steal at this price.

Write a Review on Sagem Bleu - 351X