2/1, B-Block, Phase 2, Ashok Vihar, Delhi 110052, DL

+91-11-27142929, +91-11-27212525

Sagar Ratna at C1, New Krishna Park SUCKS!!!
Feb 18, 2013 11:09 PM 3022 Views
(Updated Feb 18, 2013 11:10 PM)

Guys, EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK IN THIS RESTUARANT at C-1, New Krishna Park, Janak Puri. I have been regular to this resturant but past 2 experiences have made me write this review. Last Night(17th Feb) I went here with my family. Sharing my experiences: 1) VERY NOISY.Everybody is in hurry and hitting you while passing you 2) Tomato Soup is very sour and taste less 3) They don't know how to cook a "missi roti". it looks more like a "jail roti" And now Icing on the cake The bill arrived of Rs 1114 but it had a "Butter Naan" extra worth Rs 45 which I understand can be put there by mistake. But when we pointed out this to waiter. After good 10 minutes of interaction at counter for finding out who ate that butter naan the waiter came to us with Rs 45/- adjused manually on it. Who will take care of 12.5% VAT on it? When we poined out this to Cashier he politely said "Sir I have to cancel the bill in computer so thats why I did manual adjustment but if you are saying 12.5.% VAT should be deducted from it . it should be .let me calculate. and found that the deduction should be Rs 51/- and not Rs 45. But while refunding the money he didnt so because later on my father found that.Anyways lets leave that. But today while checking the bill again my father found out that there was "ONE DAAL MAKHANI" also charged extra on the bill.Now from where did this come from?. When I called the restuarant and spoke to same Manager he said he doesn't know from where it came in our bill . might be waiter charged somebody's elses Daal in our bill.WHAT? I don't know but this is the kind of attitude the management has there. I am not going there anymore. if you want to go there. one piece of advice. PLEASE CHECK THE BILL CAREFULLY:) and also check what your neighbours are eating(with the kind of sitting they have I am sure you can:))., because you don't know waiter will charge you for all that they are eating:)

Sagar Ratna - Ashok Vihar Phase 2 - Delhi