Parking:

Safina plaza, Bangalore
Jun 08, 2015 11:25 PM 10451 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Safina plaza is one of the most oldest and sophisticated place for shopping and hangout, it is located in infantry road. It been 6 years the place remains the same as you will find apparel sale and you will also find kashmiri handicrafts shops who sell all antic items. Safina place is famous for sarees and suits as they have varieties. I quite like the price as those are very reasonable rates and all are branded cloths. You can also buy sherwani as there verities are awesome and prices are really very reasonable.

And it is located in the prime location and also provide me lot of other option to choose from. I would suggest everyone to at least visit once to see the collections. This place has also got nice restaurants and ice-cream parlor. Safina plaza is also famous for leather shoes and chapals. I had to wear formals in the office so I visited this place to pick some formal pairs. But when I saw their collection I ended up buying 4 pairs.

The experience was nice as there were decent crowd and the entire plaza is centrally AC. Parking for four wheeler is might be a problem as they have very limited place.but the connectivity to this place is very good as it has the perfect location. .

Write a Review on Safina Plaza - Bangalore