Medical Care:

Near AIIMS Metro Station, Ansari Nagar, Delhi 110029, DL

+91-11-40036680

Delhi, India India
Inhuman behaviour of doctors.
May 07, 2020 10:36 AM 877 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

I have no words to describe my feelings??.

My brother was referred here from lnjp in a serious case( femur broken+ dislocation) on 8-9th of October 2019.

& What they did is they put tk-spint in his legs for 2 days without any medical examination or treatment & in paper they wrote that the patient was in observation.( !???? A serious patient was in observation without any treatment for 2 days! .) .

They told us that their C-arm machine was not working so we should leave the hospital & take treatment from anywhere.( what you think, ??a simple machine isn't working in the largest hospital of India! ??

After 3 days ward incharge asked my parents to sign discharge paper.( what was going on! ??) .

We opposed to sign but they forced with their gaurds( I should say bouncers??) .

We requested the doctors to refer my brother to aiims delhi but they argued that referring is not their policy although the Same doctor told us that as the time Will proceed the possibility of recovering leg will reduce.( hey, what is this bulshit? ?? You can't treat by your self & You also have non-referring policy drama! ??) .

Finally we decided to leave the hospital because my brother's State was not fine.

So after all we signed the paper that "we want by ourself to discharge without any cure".

Finally my brother was admitted & treated in "rml hospital" with 2 consecutive serious life threatening surgeries.

Conclusion: sufdarjung hospital may have world class infrastructure with Polished shining floors but they Lacks in basic treatment facility & Of course all staff is extremely rude.( they behaves like they are God & treat patients with no respect??) .

Safdarjung Hospital - Delhi