Medical Care:

Gurgaon India
Worst views of Hospital
Aug 07, 2017 12:58 PM 5078 Views

Medical Care:

I was in Gurgaon since 8-9 years and many times I visited at Safdarjung Hospital. My expirience is horrible about views mostly.

Infrastructure-

The hospital is having a hug place and collage, traning center, & more many things are available in this space only.

Hospital is sattled down in lots of space so there was no problamatic situation or reviews about space.

Medical Care & Staff Attitude-

Medical care is well N good and doctor never dispoint to any paitient and all doctors know their duety and they follow they follow all the required check up and all things veryy properly. Some of medicine will be received at hospital's free store only but for the most of the medicine you have to move out.

Hospital staff is always helpful and treat always in a manner so there is no complaint against their staff attitude or medical care al these things are good.

My VIews-

I have visited many time to this hospital and the most horrible part of hospital is crowd and really that crowd iritate very hard to all of paitent and due to this hug crowd paitent feel very bad and persnally I always feel bad due to this large crowd . Sometimes Fit and fine person feel like paitent due to this large crowd.

Write a Review on Safdarjung Hospital - Delhi