Fabric quality:

Never Go To Safari Store
Aug 13, 2018 01:56 PM 10511 Views

Fabric quality:

I visited your store located in Great India Palace [Shop No-171, 1st Floor, Plot No: A-2, Sector-38 A, Noida] yesterday i.e. on 12-08-2018 and purchased a safari backpack, SPRINT BLACK, 31 Ltr.

I want to complain regarding the price that shop has charged me for that bag. That shop charged me RS: 2499/- for that bag which is very high in compare to the other shops/websites where the same bag is available at 1699 and 1795 respectively.

For the proof, I am attaching the snapshots too with this email.

Sir, I work in a multi-national company in gurugram where around 300 employees works, Today I shared this cheating with them and we were discussing this is not good by a big brand like you [SAFARI].

Really, it’s very hurting and I am feeling like cheated, that why I am requesting you to allow me return or return back that extra money which has been charged by the store.

I discussed this issue with the store but they are saying that they are just employees and can’t do anything but they told me that the customer care department can do the needful, if they say me to return, they will return and if they say refund the extra amount, they can refund.

Safari Bags