Hardev Bagh, Near Someshwar, Motiwala College Road, Gangapur Road, Satpur, Nashik 422001, MH

+91-9373937310

Mumbai India
Best misal pav ever
May 15, 2018 07:17 PM 573 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 16, 2018 11:58 AM)

I had heard alot about this restaurant from my friend who stays in Nashik and I decided to give it a try I went here for breakfast with my family. As soon as as we entered the restaurant it was a very homely feeling it was an open huge place with cots provided for seatings. It was very amazing ambience. I was very eager to order the food I ordered the famous Misal pav here. This was the best Misal Pav I ever had. the presentation of the food was also very much appealing. This place really serves the best authentic Maharashtrian food especially the breakfast. They even have ice cream and PAN stalls. The service was very quick I got my order in a very short time. I really like the Ambience of this place and also the food. You must visit this place at least once I highly recommend this place to others even the prices of the food is very reasonable the quality and the quantity of the food is satisfactory.

Sadhana Restaurant - Satpur - Nashik