Hardev Bagh, Near Someshwar, Motiwala College Road, Gangapur Road, Satpur, Nashik 422001, MH

+91-9373937310

Nashik, Maharashtra. India
Must visit sadhana restaurant
Jun 13, 2017 04:10 PM 1318 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 12, 2017 03:04 PM)

Hi guys,

This is SWAPNIL here.

Whenever I want to eat something delicious & spicy food. I always visit to Sadhana Restaurant, Satpur, Nashik.

Personally my favourite is Sadhana's Chulivarchi misal. Totally worth it and totally different than what we get in other cities like pune and kolhapur.

Here are some qualities about it : -

Food and Presentation : - Do try 'Amras Poli Thali' they have started this summer.I must say that the puran poli they serve are one of the best I had till the date in any restaurant. It tastes as good as home cooked Puran poli with lots of 'Shuddha Ghee' on it! Good quality and good presentation!

Ambience : - There I felt like I'm in my hometown village. The old WADA type home. I saw there different kinds of birds like zoo. Very good climate there. I loved it!

Customer Service : - They provide very good customer service. The best part of the foodies meet was the special ice-cream they serve which completes your meal.

Value for Money : - I visit there always. It gives 'Paisa Vasul' experience at Sadhana!

So Do visit, You will love it!

Write a Review on Sadhana Restaurant - Satpur - Nashik