Originality:

''Can love call back the dead''???
Aug 25, 2005 01:43 AM 11789 Views
(Updated Aug 25, 2005 01:43 AM)

Originality:

Saaya

I would like to explain the meaning of a word called “Saaya”. It can be defined as “Soul”. I simply love the slogan of this movie, it was ”Can love call back the dead? ”. Many of us will say “No” to this answer but we can’t be certain about anything in this whole world. Anything can happen anytime without our concern and thoughts. So I do believe always prepare yourself for the worst but always hope for the best!!!!

This movie was a love story and I really liked it for some unforgettable and heart-touching scenes. I would write my thoughts on movie later on. Here I would love to write some beautiful lines for a word called “Love”.

It doesn’t take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don’t love someone because you want to, you love because you are destined too. It’s because you fall in love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, “No Reason”!!!

No doubt that it’s a wonderful quote and it can leave its deep impact on others if they really think so!!!

Now, let me write everything which I felt after buying this album.

Sathiya

Singers- Alka Yagnik/ Udit Narayan

It’s a first track of this cassette which starts with extremely delightful music. The moment I saw its video in the movie I was touched. I really liked handsome John along with glamorous Tara a lot. Everything was so beautiful in it. Wordings are meaningful and if you really love to listen love songs then it can be considered as heart-touching one.

Oh Sathiya, Oh beliya, rut mast mast,

yeh din yeh wakt, mausam ne kya jado kiya,

dil chur liya sathiya.

Aye meri zindagi

Singer- Udit Narayan

I consider this one as a perfect song for dedicating to the one whom you love the most. I can’t assure you about the response of opposite person but still it can work. I never get bored by listening this song, I can listen it innumerable times. This song has something unique and it can bind you with its theme and wordings.

Aye meri zindagi, Tu mere saath hai

Ab mujhe is zamane ki parwah nahin

Jaan leh lun bhi main, Jaan deh dun bhi main

Koi keemat chukane ki parwah nahin

Har taraf

Singers- K.K/ Shreya Ghosal

God is everywhere in this world. He is watching us and notifying our good and bad deeds. He gives us the answer of our prayers by showing his love on us. To be punished doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love us because he is the only one who loves us the most. I love this song due to its music and lyrics only. Although singers are really good and they have given their good contribution to this song. I love one paragraph in which it was clear that when someone’s lost his/her path then almighty god always shows a right path of moving ahead in life. He is the only one who is solving our problems without asking anything in return.

Even in the movie john was too running for getting the answer of his questions.

Har taraf, har jagah, har kahin pe hai

Haan usi ka noor

Insaan jab koi hai raah se bhatka

Pal main dikha diya, usko sahi raasta

Koi to hai joh karta hai, mushkil hamari durr.

Seena Pada

Singer- Shreya Ghosal

Shreya gets the whole credit of singing this song. To be honest she can beat anyone in the field of singing except “lata ji”. You can better notice her positive points when she sings. I love her voice, decent looks and down –to-earth personality. It is basically a sad song and no doubt like other songs it’s meaningful too. How death separates true lovers and what happens when one survives by losing the other? I truly consider that heart-felt feelings are captured by this song.

Joh na hona tha, woh mujhe hona pada

Aaj khokar tujhe, jinda rehna pada

Wakt se joh mila mujhe, Woh zakhm

Seena pada, seena pada

Aai joh teri yaad

Singer- Shreya Ghosal

It’s a sad version of first track “sathiya”. I don’t think so that there is even a single song in this album which I don’t like. I love each and every song just because of its music and lyrics. Sad versions are better as it gives you a need of understanding the real meaning of song.

Aai joh teri yaad, dil ne ki dil se baat

Liya tera naam, phir mehki shaam

Yaadon ne teri yeh kya kiya

Dil chura liya sathiya

Kabhi Khushboo

Singer- K.K

It’s my favorite track of this cassette. Neither I want to compare it with the tracks of this cassette nor would I compare it with other songs too. K.K, a well talented singer has given tremendous contribution of his voice to this album. “Kabhi khusboo” words are not enough to define its meaning. Its picturisation, lyrics, music, theme everything is as good as the song itself. I must recommend one thing just try to watch its video if you haven’t seen it yet...Am sure you will love it!

Kabhi khushboo, Kabhi jhonka

Kabhi hawa sa lage, juda hokar bhi

Tu mujhse, jooda jooda sa lage

Seena Pada

Singer- Udit Narayan

In the movie, this song was picturised on john. He was looking extremely sexy like always. This movie was based on different subject so that were the songs too. I think now days we don’t get songs to listen in that much pleasant and unique way. Cassettes like “Saaya” can bring something different in the mind of listeners only if they sow their concern towards them. How john learns to change his life towards his profession after the death of his wife. It’s really admirable and appreciable if someone does this thing in real life too.

Joh na hona tha, woh mujhe hona pada

Aaj khokar tujhe, Jinda rehna pada

Aye meri zindagi

Singer- Udit Narayan

Along with “kabhi khusboo” I love this song too. I really love this para..”Jism marne se insaan marta nahin, bas badal jaata hai who fakht yaad main, Jinda ho jaata hai khud b khud har ghadi, Uski har jikar main uski har baat main, hum bhulakar use bhul sakte nahin, Isliye bhul jaane ki parwah nahin. It simply means body dies but person never. He only gets change into memories, he lives in the talks of his loved-ones, if we wish so we can’t forget him, so there is no need of worrying about forgetting him.

Aye meri Zindagi

Singer- Shreya Ghosal

You all have noticed that songs are repeating themselves. Actually in this cassette you will get the mixture of sad and romantic versions. You will simple love them because they come with different para’s which can be liked by anyone. If you really love someone then just think once about that person while listening this song.

Lyrics—same as above

Aai Jo Teri Yaad

Singer- Sonu Nigam

Its lyrics are same as above so nothing more to write about this track. Hope you would like my review and I can assure you that after buying this album nobody can regret. Its too good and heart-touching…perfect choice for the music lovers like me and you!!!!

Saaya Songs