Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Fake Health Insurance policy and people
Oct 08, 2019 11:54 AM 7390 Views (via Mobile)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I had purchased this policy on 11 Oct 2018. I did not have any claim till june 2019, but eventually my daughter got hospitalised on 1 July 2019 and for August 2019(12-13 days in aggregate ) month. I have informed these peoples regarding the same so star health told it is not under cashless hospital list so you have to apply for reimbursement , I said ok.After 7-8 days I went to Kolhapur star helath office and asked for reimbursement rules and policies.so one of person handed over me claim form and told me to fill it and submit the documents(not even co operated to tell list of documents ) I submitted documents immediately after 1 days.After few days I got call regarding some issue with documents.Again I went to Kolhapur office and submitted documents for which they asked me(the person just took the documents and told to go , not even checked are documents are correct or not). But again after few days I got same message to submit the document.i told them I have already submitted documents but they don't listen to me and said me claim is rejected.worst experience in Life after paying 8000 RS also could not got the benefits. Don't buy this insurance these are fake peoples.gonand search other alternative.they are actually fooling the people's.

STAR Health Insurance