Claims Settlement:

Feb 02, 2018 12:01 PM 38317 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hi friends I want your kind attention towards my bad experience what I had faced with Star health insurance. actually I got my mediclaim policy from national insurance company in year 2011 and after continuing with the same I got to know the services and customer care quality of any private company who deals in any kind of health insurance are far far better so I came to know about star health insurance. I migrated my existing policy with star only. after my marriage in year 2013 I got my wife's name added to my policy with star only. actually I want to highlight the fact that when I was preparing for my international championship of bodybuilding I got some kind of severe pain in my chest and I went for the check up to a very good hospital near my house named as kalra hospital. after seeing my condition they admitted me immediately to an ICU ward. my family members too came there and updated the hospital staff about the details of my mediclaim policy with star. I was unconcious then and was not updated with the outside world too. after 24 hours when a was shifted to a normal room in the hospital then I came to know that kalra hospital has no tieups with star health insurance. anyone can check that in the list of the hospitals which are in panel of star health its specifically mentioned that kalra hospital is listed there. at the time of my discharge from the hospital I had to pay the expenses of around 40000 Rs. from my pocket which I got reimbursed from the company after a long delay followed by a big struggle. I would want to give a message to star health company that they must not do these kind of politics with the precious customers as they have enrolled with your company with faith and belief just like I did.

STAR Health Insurance