Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst Tour operator in India. Never opt SOTC.
Nov 11, 2018 07:47 PM 4983 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

SOTC is the worst tour operator in India. Prefer startups or MakeMyTrip over them. They dont have clarity on their own packages. I booked the Honeymoon package and the entire experience from booking is horrible so far. Tomorrow early morning is my flight but still, they have not provided vouchers and confirmation but they took full money in advance from me. Initially they quote one final price and once the customer makes a payment they ask the customer to pay more money if they want to avail chosen plan otherwise they can cancel at the last minute. They dont have clarity on hotel prices, availability. Customer service is pathetic. I have chosen a premium plan and its recorded in the email conversation and these bloody people they say I have opted for standard plans. SOTC is a bunch of fake, liars and most fraud travel company in India. I would not recommend SOTC to my enemy also. STAY AWAY FROM FRAUD COMPANY. tHEY SPOIL TRAVEL MOOD AND ENTHUSIASM.

SOTC - Mumbai