Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Avoid the europe tour- its a nightmare !!
Jun 07, 2015 12:40 AM 72102 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I just returned from a Grand Tour of Europe by SOTC- 15 days and it was the worst ever. Just want to warn everyone. It was ridiculously planned with more time spent on the coach than any sight seeing. The coach was overstuffed and very uncomfortable. Because they promised us four and five star hotels, they put us up in far away hotels, sometimes even 80kms from the city.

Hotels themselves were quite bad with the tour groups being treated as second rate guests and made to sit in separate rooms. The food at the indian restaurants was mostly bad and overcrowded with people fighting over food. And the worst was the time wasted in finding the restaurants. The driver of the coach was new and dint know the way which lasted in more wasted time.

With all the time spent in the coach and hardly any sightseeing or even sleep it was a nightmarish experience, One I never want to repeat again. If this was the "grand" tour, their value tours must be pure torture.

I wish I had done more research before I embarked on this trip.

SOTC - Mumbai