Finance Plans:

Mar 31, 2016 03:20 PM 2523 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

SM Automobiles is located in  Rupnarayanpur near the Hindustan Cables factory beside the D.A.V. School in the district of Burdwan, W.B. .The showroom is one of the authorised dealer of the Hero Moto Corp. and the showroom exclusively deals with the selling of Hero Bikes. The showroom is well furnished with latest Hero bikes and the staffs are very cooperative for showing the details features bikes and they also classified the latest versions of the bikes which are yet to come.

I want to purchase a Bike from the SM Auto mobiles and I have visited the showroom. One of their staff members come to me and enquired me about what type of bikes I personally liked and what type of bike I have wish to purchase from their showroom.

Then I replied them that I generally wish to purchase a sport bike and the bike is must be above 150 cc.And the staff boy replied to me that the best option for me is the Hero Xtreme .And after that I have said that I am not capable of paying the whole lump sum amount of money in cash of the bike's price, then the staff member replied that they have Bajaj Allianz financial services and they are ready to sanction loan in the name of me from the salary account.

I was then happy that it was become easy  for me to purchase the bike with monthly instalment features, And I also want to inform you that the after sell service is also very good;after you have have purchased any bike from SM Auto mobiles, then the servicing also get easy of the bike The showroom is also equipped with a full fledged service centre and their every hours many Hero bikes are get repaired and serviced.

For purchasing any bike or bikes related accessories of Hero Motor Company get touch with SM Automobiles.The contact information are given below:

SM Auto mobiles