Finance Plans:

Jun 03, 2016 04:09 PM 1628 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

This is big problem to buy some thing for other I face many ups and down but when I read about the sm. It so good.

I want to purchase a Bike from the SM Auto mobiles and I have visited the showroom.

One of their staff members come to me and enquired me about what type of bikes I personally liked and what type of bike I have wish to purchase from their showroom.

Then I replied them that I generally wish to purchase a sport bike and the bike is must be above 150 cc.And the staff boy replied to me that the best option for me is the Hero Xtreme.

And after that I have said that I am not capable of paying the whole lump sum amount of money in cash of the bike's price, then the staff member replied that they have Bajaj Allianz financial services and they are ready to sanction loan in the name of me from the salary account.

SM Automobiles - Chittaranjan - Asansol