Medical Care:

+91-141-5163700

Wonderful!!!!!
Jul 01, 2009 10:44 PM 4651 Views

Medical Care:

It is a very good hospital and services are simply gr8......The best hospital I have been to and the staff attitude is too gud. Medical supdt. is an exceptional person........they lack in catering but the doctors are very good...

They have got international level infrastructure and maintain very high standards. I appreciate all the efforts of each and every individual who helped me during bad time and I have got very high respect for this hospital.......services for attendents are not up to the mark but patient is very well looked after and made to feel welcome.

Keep it up with your work and you are doing woderful job. if someone really want to see what is humanism and social service, one should come to this hospital.Thanking Dr B R Soni and Dr I K Khokhar for helping and supporting me and I am really obliged for being so kind to me.

Regards,