For Business

Worst service ever
Mar 10, 2007 04:05 PM 1846 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

SBI is pathetic in CreditCard section.

I finally got my credit card from SBI after a rejecection (which I don't know the reason) but to come to know that it was a bad decision.

There web site doesn't work, writing a email will never get you response. The only light of hope is there customre care center (NOT the toll free one)  which atleast responds. I got my card in dec and they have charged for some insurance preminum which I never asked for. Since then I have to call them every month to revert back the charges .. they get reverted but next month they again come back.

Forgot to mention that don, t fall pray for there 10% cash back offer ... thats a mktg gimmick where in on the tenth transaction for the same mode of travel you get 10% off. For example you need to book 10 tickets from irctc to get the 10% off ...

Anyways I cancelled my card today ... glad to have a tension relieved from my mind.

SBI Visa Credit Card