Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Sloth Bank of India Card
Oct 25, 2002 11:44 AM 9811 Views
(Updated Oct 25, 2002 11:44 AM)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

After being continously harassed at a petrol station, I applied for a SBI 'International' Credit Card. The SBI franchisee person there assured me that my annual fee would be Rs 500 (instead of the normal Rs 750) and my joining fee (of Rs 250) would be waived off as I had already an Citibank Credit card with excellent credit history. In a moment of weakness I agreed.

Not only did the credit card not turn up but I was first sent a bill of Rs 1,050 (5% service tax also)as well as my annual and joining fee. When I called up their helpline in Bangalore not only was the operator rude but demanded that I pay up immediately. Till I have NOT received the card but continous calls from different people (collection agents of SBI) asking me to pay up their first bill. My advice is PLS AVOID SBI Credit Cards. These are not responsible people and never give your mobile number as they call up on it.

SBI Visa Credit Card