Rates and Charges:

SBI SIMPLY SAVE CREDIT CARD: WORST SERVICE
Dec 04, 2017 10:29 PM 11144 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Sbi is one of all the best bank yet it's Visa charging charges are extremely terrible their financing cost is high.

Today I need to impart my terrible experience to this charge card.

I am utilizing this SBI basically spare Visa since 1 year and the most noticeably awful piece of administration is my credit confine, they offered me this card for 50000 breaking point and I git just 22000 when gotten the card.

Client benefit is moderate and unequaled in holding up list. They can't take care of the issues.

As it is having enormous name in showcase yet sbi credit mind benefit is too most exceedingly bad. I had obtained couple of things in card and need to change over them into emi so I attempted client mind got occupied flag. from dat day I attempted continue calling yet unfortunate not got associated, my month to month charge accompanied entire accuses of so much troublesome I needed to pay entire cash.

When I was not able pay my bill and it was deferred by 10 days . Soon after 1 day I began getting dangers call to pay my bill always.

And furthermore they charged me additional 3k for deferred installment after that I have shut my record on SBI and now utilizing anlther bank.

Their client benefit is the most exceedingly terrible not fulfilled by any means.

Will give 0 out of 5.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR REVIEW.

Write a Review on SBI Simply Save Credit Card