Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Allahabad India
Payment made, insufficient charges deducted.
Dec 05, 2017 09:07 PM 16242 Views (via Android App)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

As I received a SBI simply Save Credit card from SBI card. My statement generate on 06 of every month and due date is 26th of every month.

On 06/nov/2017 My statement about RS. 4390 which I had paid by My sbi debit card on 25/nov/2017. Automatic deduction is enabled in my card due to on 26 automatic credited but due to insufficient amount transaction was cancelled. On 30 nove a charges of 350 and 63 rupees was credited in my credit card. The due amount was I had already paid then also they are trying to deduct that was not happened they charges me with heavy penalty.

I contacted to customers care for same but they said they can't help in this issue.

The banks don't have the value of money of the public. They charge heavy penalties and fines with there customer.

The rate of interest is about 14.7% which is too much high then a personal loan.

I'm totally unsatisfied with this sbi simply save credit card they are totaly want to wash out our hard money.

I think we should don't go for credits.

Thank you!