Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

New Delhi India
Wrost experience
Nov 21, 2017 07:19 PM 13182 Views (via Android App)

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

Sbi is one of all the best bank but it's credit card billing charges are really bad their interest rate is very high.

Today I want to share my bad experience with this credit card.

I am using this card from last 2 years their internet services is good but their interest chatge are so high that due to some financial problem I am not able to pay their charges for 5 to 7 months and when I am able to pay their fee and whem I check the fee it more than double of the limit of the credit card.

And they inform me this but they are not speaking politly and they are forcing me to pay all the charges in just half hour.

But this is imposible for me to arrange money so when I tell them this thing they are so unkind and give me a really very bad warning yes this is true.

I know that bank does not behavw like this but really happened with me.

So now I feel that their customer services is very bad also their interest charges are very high.

I am satisfy with their product and services but they interest and customer support is wrost.

Write a Review on SBI Simply Save Credit Card